- Solid brass jingles: the warm character of brass creates a permeating shimmer that is desirable for recordings or live applications (16 pairs of jingles)
- Wooden frame: the frame is made with a durable hardwood with an African brown finish to give the tambourine a classic look
- Hand selected goat skin head: this tambourine is equipped with a goat skin head that produces a rich tone when shaken or played with hand and finger techniques
- Classic tambourine sound: tambourines are commonly heard in some of the most timeless recordings because of their expressiveness and their tremendous influence on the dynamics of a song
- A must-have for all percussionists: tambourines are a necessity for any percussionist who is looking to write or perform commercial music
Meinl Percussion TAH2B-AB Traditional 10-Inch Wood Tambourine with Goat Skin Head and Brass Jingles, 2 Row,Wood/ Brown
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.